Tuesday 12 November 2013

Activities in JACis from 4-10 November



On November 4, Via, Katia and Agita  arranged a very good evening called "Welcome party" for me in “JACis”. I was very glad when they were singing and dancing and said “GAMARJOBA”. They made a present for me. It was a very nice battery with logo of "JACis". After that, we had a pizza party. I will never forget this event. I would like to thank everyone for this wonderful evening.

During the week I taught children to play chess, because it is very good game for brain. I have a good pupils.

Pilar and Prokop are my friends and EVS volunteers as I am. They are very interesting people. Pilar is from Spain. She teaches Spanish and knitting to children. She knows very delicious food recipes.
Prokop is our enegizer. ☺Prokop is from Slovakia. He teaches English to children. He has a lot of creative ideas. 

Prokop, Pilar and me planned the presentation about us and about our countries. On November 2, we made a presentation at Rezeknes Secondary school N2. Children were very pleased with our presentations. In my group, the children wrote their name, because we had to learn our names. After that I showed them Georgia's sightseeing (by photo) on the map. At the end, we played chess.
Also,  in Prokop’s group, the children played charadses. And Pilar taught children several recipes of Spaninish dish.Pilar also taught children how to make a handmade bracelet and then they were making it.

This was my first official lesson at school and I was very nervous, but everything was well.
On november 8, Billiard Tournament ended in JACis, where I took 3rd place and I got a medal and a diploma. This competition was organized by Prokop Tepper and thanks to him.

On november 10, I participated in Chess tournament in Rezekne. It was very intersting and I enjoyed it very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment